Manager Jobs in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam: On 13.09.2021, South Indian Bank announced job notification for the post of Manager has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website southindianbank.com. The application process ends on 21.09.2021.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Manager Government Jobs in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Any Graduate
Company Name South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
Post Name Manager Jobs
No of Posts Various
Job Location Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs
Last Date to Apply 21/09/2021
Similar Jobs Kerala Govt Jobs
Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
1. Name of the Post: Manager – Descriptive Analytics
2. Scale Of Appointment: Scale II/III (IBA Package)
3. Place Of Posting: Ernakulam (Liable for transfer anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.)
4. Work Experience: 2 years
5. Educational Qualification: Any Graduation
6. Probation Period: 1 year
7. Compensation Package: Compensation shall be fixed by the management based on the knowledge and experience of the applicant. Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited.
8. Job Description:
a) Graduate in Computers or in any other discipline, having at least 2 – 4 years’ experience in handling business analytics, visualization tools, financial analytics, etc. in a bank or NBFC. Strong expertise in SQL, SAS programming, building MIS on any strong visualization platform (such as IBM Cognos, SAS-VA, Tableau or PowerBI) is expected.
b) Design, develop, validate and deploy performance and portfolio monitoring reports and MIS in various core and non-core activities of the bank, ensuring higher efficiency and/ or effectiveness
c) Such models may include (but is not limited to) cubes, dashboards, vintages, early delinquency monitoring reports, collection efficiency reports, flow rate, roll rate reports, etc.
d) Facilitate conduct of periodic portfolio monitoring reports, by understanding the data, culling out insights, sharing with stakeholders, agreeing on actionables, monitoring implementation and measuring impact.
e) Extracting, treating and managing data from both internal and external sources that would ensure development of critical analytical projects
Not more than 45 years
1. Before filling in the online application form, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If any of the information furnished by the applicant is found to be false on a later date, the selection / appointment is liable for termination.
2. Applicants are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application for use at the time of Interview.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. Applicants will have to appear for Interview on their own.
5. Applicants willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
6. Appointment will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
Initial Shortlisting and Interview
1. Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
2. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
3. Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
4. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply :
Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 13.09.2021 to 21.09.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
2. The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
3. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
4. Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
5. Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature and Curriculum Vitae (CV) as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Interview.
6. Please note that there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) for your registered application. Applicants should create their own password to login and for taking print of the application form. Please note down the User ID (Application Ref. ID) and Password carefully for future references. An e-mail containing details of the registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the applicant.
7. Keep a copy of the application printout for future reference.